1. You, and only you, are ultimately responsible for who you become and how happy you are.
2. Understanding that you choose your own happiness, that you have control of your own life, is so important…
3. Stop beating yourself up, and dang it, stop letting others do it too. Stop accepting less than you deserve.
4. Stop abusing your body and your mind.
5. Just get off the never-ending track. Your life is supposed to be a journey from one unique place to another; it’s not supposed to be a merry-go-round that brings you back to the same spot over and over again.
6. … forward momentum is the only requirement.
7. … we spend alot of time focusing on what to do when we fall off the wagon rather than teaching us how to stay on it in the first place.
8. If you constantly make and break promises to yourself, you`re not making promises at all.
9. Your tribe is out there, and if you haven’t found it yet, I’d challenge you to consider that maybe your people come in different package than you thought they might.
10. Sometimes choosing to walk away, even if it means breaking your own heart, can be the greatest act of self-love you have access to.
11. …reality is colored much more by your past experiences than by what is actually happening to you.
12. There are hundreds of ways to lose yourself, but the easiest of them all is refusing to acknowledge who you truly are in the first place.
13. Someone else’s opinion of you is none of your business.
14. You cannot ignore your pain. You cannot ever leave it behind completely. The only thing you can do is find a way to embrace the good that came out of it- even if it takes you years to discover what that is.