This mojito cheesecake recipe is the perfect mix of flavors to bring that summer holiday cocktail home to your bbq or sunny afternoon. This combination of mojito with cheesecake is not only delicious but oh so refreshing as well!😍
- 3 limes
- 200ml double cream
- 4 tbsp caster sugar
- 400g cream cheese
- 50g butter
- Half a packet of digestive biscuits
- Splash of white rum
- Handful of fresh mint
- Brown sugar
- Start by popping your cream and sugar into a saucepan and gently heat until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the zest & juice of 2 limes and mix for around 3 mins until thickening. (This is a basic posset recipe so you could always make more here and then simply chill in ramekins for another summer dessert! 😌✨)
- Allow the mix to cool slightly.
- Mix in your cream cheese & splash of rum with a hand mixer.
- Now crumble up your digestive biscuits. (I use the end of a rolling pin for this!)
- Melt your butter before combining the two.
- Pat this mix down into a shallow cake tin with a removable base.
- Make sure you press it down tightly so that it becomes a solid base when set!
- Spoon your cream cheese mix on top and press into all gaps.
- Level off the top and then add a layer of cling film.
- Let this set in the fridge overnight.
- Garnish with brown sugar, chopped mint and the remaining lime in slices.
- SERVE AND ENJOY!
Send download link to:
Recipe and images contributed by Josephine from Isolationeating Check out more of her delicious recipes here!
Let us know how it went by tagging us!
@lastminuteitinerary | #lastminuteitinerary